in Fortnite Chapter 2 is the addition of achievements. There are a total of 52 achievements to unlock, and some of them are a bit more obvious than others.
For instance, the Double Trouble achievement is unlocked by winning 10 Duos matches during Season 1.
However, the “I’m Trash” achievement is unlocked by . . . well, it says “Just the worst” so I’m not really sure. Though I suppose I have some matches that almost certainly qualify . . . .
Some of these are super easy like “In the Zone” which only requires you to land in the starting safe zone. Others are more difficult, like Squad Goals which requires you to win 100 Squads matches during v buck generator Season 1, or even something like Rise & Grind which you’ll only get if you hit level 250 this season.
In any case, here’s the full list. You can view the achievements in the Career Tab in-game.
- Hide the Pain – Used a Bandage to heal yourself while in the storm.
- Pier Fishing – Caught a fish off the Sweaty Sands pier.
- Can I speak to a Manager? – Took out your frustrations on 20 Fishstick restaurant decorations.
- All You Can Eat Sashimi – Ate all the fish and two plastic lobsters.
- Let Yourself Down – Eliminate yourself by fall damage.
- Collecting Rust – Harvested 999 Metal in a single match.
- I’m Trash – Just the worst.
- In the Zone – Landed inside the starting safe zone.
- Who’s a Good Doggo? – You’re a good doggo. Yes, you are!
- Were You Raised in a Barn!? – Got revived inside the Frenzy Farm barn.
- Double Trouble – Won 10 Duos matches during Season 1.
- Champion! – Won 10 Solo matches during Season 1.
- Squad Goals – Won 100 Squads matches during Season 1.
- Cabin Fever – You’ve been in this cabin a long time.
- Mission Complete! – Completed all Missions during Season 1.
- Bushwacker – Destroyed 500 Holly Hedges.
- Trophy Hunter – Eliminated an opponent with a Mythic Goldfish.
- Tourist Trap – Eliminated an opponent with a Trap in Misty Meadows.
- You’ve Hit a Brick Wall – Harvested 999 Stone in a single match.
- Hittin’ the Hay – Hid in the hay.
- Salt Bae – Been droppin’ Salty.
- Desperate Times – You picked up a Common Pistol.
- A Kick in the Grass – Scored a goal in the Pleasant Park soccer field.
- Two Can Play That Game – Won 100 Duos matches during Season 1.
- Victorious! – Won 100 Solo matches during Season 1.
- Team Player – Won a Team Rumble match during Season 1.
- Carrying the Team – You carried a teammate for 50 meters.
- On A Mission! – Completed your first Season 1 Mission.
- WARNING! – Slurpfish contain 4,000% of your daily recommended toxic waste.
- Quick & Dirty – Eliminated an opponent in Dirty Docks within 60 seconds of jumping from the Battle Bus.
- Submarine Submachine – Eliminated an opponent with an SMG while in water.
- Woodchuck – Harvested 999 Wood in a single match.