fortnite Chapter 2 is underway, and its first set of challenges has arrived. Dubbed the New World Challenges, these tasks are required to unlock a special skin towards the end of Season 1. While other letters will be available in subsequent weeks, this guide details the location of the hidden F in the New World Loading Screen.
Fortnite New World Challenges
Before getting to the location of the hidden F itself, let’s first recap all the New World Challenges for Week 1. As players get accustomed to the Chapter 2 map, most of these challenges are pretty straightforward to complete.
- Discover Named Locations (10)
- Eliminations at Lazy Lake or Misty Meadows (three)
- Discover Landmarks (10)
- Ride a Motorboat in different matches (three)
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (500)
- Search chests at Sweaty Sands or Retail Row (seven)
- Eliminations in different matches v buck generator (five)
- Catch a weapon using a Fishing Rod
- Deal damage with SMGs, Shotguns,and Pistols in a single match (three)
- Carry a Knocked player 10m (10)
- Search hidden ‘F’ found in the New World Loading Screen
This guide deals with the very last objective on this list, as it’s clearly the most obtuse one of all. Fortnite fans have collected plenty of hidden letters in various modes over the past few years, but this hidden F is the latest member of the bunch. It’s time to get searching.
Fortnite Search Hidden F in the New World Location
In order to find the hidden F you must first unlock the New World Loading Screen seen below. It’s earned by completing any eight of the basic tasks listed above. Once you’ve done that, the New World Loading Screen will be accessible and viewable from your in-game Locker.
The key to this particular Loading Screen is the city off to the right called Lazy Lake. If you look close enough, there’s something floating to the right of that location. That’s where we need to land to collect the hidden F.