The Fortnite week 6 challenges are set to go live at 2pm UK time on Thursday January 10.
And ahead of the Fortnite week 6 challenges becoming available a list of the new Battle Pass tasks has leaked online.
Epic has rolled out Fortnite gnomes challenges before, with Battle Royale fans previously hunting for garden gnomes littered around the map.
This time around the Fortnite gnomes challenge has been tweaked slightly to fit in with the festive, wintery theme of season 7.
Fortnite search chilly gnomes looks like it will see Battle Royale fans looking around for frozen garden gnomes scattered around the map.
Fortnite search chilly gnomes is one of the paid-for Battle Pass challenges – completing it will net players five Battle Stars, according to leaks.
Here is a full list of the leaked Fortnite week 6 season 7 challenges:
FORTNITE WEEK 6 SEASON 7 – FREE CHALLENGES:
• Stage 1: Deal (200) damage with SMGs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2: Deal (200) damage with Assault Rifles to opponents – 1 Battle Star
– Final Stage: Deal (200) damage with Grenades, Clingers, or Stink Bombs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
• Deal damage with (?) different weapons in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
• Eliminate (3) opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers – 10 Battle Stars
FORTNITE WEEK 6 SEASON 7 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES:
• Search an Ammo Box in (?) different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
• Search (?) Chilly Gnomes – 5 Battle Stars
• v bucks hack Slide an Ice Puck in over 150m in a single throw – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Battle Star
– Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Battle Star